31 Bits DIY | Holiday Moss Trees
This Holiday season, our friends at The Shift Creative are sharing some of their favorite holiday DIY’s – just in time for your 31 Bits Holiday Party! (We’re still looking for hostesses – learn more here!) Today we’re featuring these simple moss trees, they’re classic, festive, and incredibly easy to create!
1. Measure and cut a piece of the moss sheet to size of styrofoam cone.
2. Using your floral pins, start rolling the sheet around the cone.
3. Cut ay excess, and hot glue extra moss in any gaps or to cover pins.
4. Taking your pot, cut a piece of foam and fit it in.
5. Take your branch/stick, and insert it into the bottom of the cone to make your trunk.
6. Then, take your tree, stick the branch in the foam and cover the top with moss.
7. Throw a 31 Bits Holiday Party to show off your cute new trees!